BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 24, 2009

Chilling out!

Well today I have been chilling out. The weather is beautiful. I came across some geese eggs in my yard behind one of our bushes! The sweetest little thing ever. There 6 large eggs. Just curious to know why the geese left? I can't wait to see the little babies hatch. Nature is so beautiful. I think God is so amazing for creating such beautiful creatures. I had a picture to show my for some reason my cell won't send picture messages to my email address. I will try to add a picture later. I just wanted to touch in and write a little.

Lets see last night I have the worse belly ache that kept me up most of the night. Wow! I was feeling really bad. Today I feel a little better. I get tired of all these random aches and pains!!!! I plan to try to get some weight off. I think that will really help my health issue that I deal with. Hey! I'm just being honest. I don't care who knows. I think it's a lot of others passion to loose weight and keep it off. I have tried to but you know it's often hard to keep up. I love weight watchers but I tell you taking the money to invest in that can be a little overwhelming.

Well the end of my school semester is May 8th. I'm excited. I have a couple more assignments to finish up on and then I will proceed in taking my last final. It's a 50 question final over like about 10 chapters in humanities. I will say that the chapters were interesting. Although it's so hard to stay focused on that much reading.

Well I guess I will end this for today. Any one that reads keep me in your prayers as far as my health! God bless you!

0 comments: