BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Every Day Encouragement For The Soul Take 1

Hey every one! It's been a while since I have blogged! I have been super busy! So I wanted to let you all know about some new additions to this blog. Check it out. This blog is not only for my store website information but it's for encouragement for others as well! I want to add some resources for people to help encourage them with there own unique dreams.

What it's all about!
After many years of helping and encouraging others during there life's many trails I have decided to create a blog to reflect on different obstacles that we may face. Helping others is my passion in life and it brings me so much help to encourage others.

I've always been a good listener to others and I think that is something that I value within my self. I would also like to express that I am a Christian women. I believe that Jesus died for me. I put a lot of my faith into the Lord to guide me to where I need to be.

I also have another group called "Inspirational Voices For Women" We help guide women to Christ and just give them that sister-hood that we all sometimes need. My goal is to be here for people, to pray with to share my stories with and so much more. This is not just a blog of silly things.

Some entries in this is a blog about real life. I want to get to know people from all over the world. I don't care what walks of life you come from. If you need that extra push I want people to be able to reach out for that encouragement. There is so much more that I want to express but I will in time. So if you want to shop, get encouraged and more you should come here. I will give you tips, shopping advice at some of my favorite stores and so much more!

God Bless You!
Every Day Encouragement For The Soul
Inspired by: "Inspirational Voices For Women"
Created By: Zaundra

0 comments: