BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 6, 2009

All About Me!




Hello. Every one!


I would like to first give all glory to God. He is the leading force in my life and I put him first in every thing that I do. Thank you Jesus for blessing me and my family so much in my life. You are my "Worry No More"




Okay. I kind of got the holly spirit there for a minute.!


My name is Zaundra. Today is my official day of blogging. I have blogged before but it was more so about my dog!!!! (which you will be seeing a lot of)




I'm 26 years old. Mother of a cute Bichon Frise' named Chyance which I adore so much, he'll be turning 3 in October. I'm Currently in college for the second time around. Also I'm a small business owner. I own a small gift basket/gift shop website where I offer an extended amounts of really cool unique gifts.


I plan on sharing lots of fun things to the world. I'm a very creative person. I love to paint, draw, and so much more. Sit back and relax and enjoy me!

0 comments: