BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 7, 2009

How Christ Has Inspired Me & Changed My Life!







Trust in the Lord, and do good;dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.Delight yourself in the Lord,and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord;trust in him, and he will act.He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,and your justice as the noonday.
Psalm 37:3-6


Over the past few years my journey with Christ has gotten so strong. I'm a firm believer in Christ, I believe that he died for me, he loves me on my good and worse days. I read the bible and find something new every day. The bible is the best book in the world. When I read the Lords scriptures they speak to me in ways that I can not always describe.



I will say that it took me a while to find the Lord in my life. I was always a church going person as a child. When I got older I did not attend as often. I would pray and read the bible occasionally, but I did not feel that power like others said they felt when having a relationship with the Lord.


I think I like others in the world get lost sometimes in the fire, lost in other daily schedules and plans and just life in general you sometimes forget who leads your life and who you really need to know.

I'm so glad to have a new relationship with the Lord and he shows me every day he is with me. If I did not have the Lord in my life I don't know where I would be. When I think of the Lord I get tears in my eyes because he has done so much work on me, my family, friends and just people around me. It gives me chills to hear how powerful he is. Yes. I believe the Lord is a healer, protector guider and the leading MAN in my life.

I've had no money before he paid my bills in full on time, been sick without insurance he provided away for me to get medical attention and medicine at hardly no cost. When I worry he rocks me. I lost a baby in 2003, her name was Heavyn and this was one of the hardest things that I dealt with in my life.
I never thought I would move forward. He lets me dream of her, and see how she grows so much in heaven. I'm so thankful for those glances he allows me to see. I will say that loosing a baby is so hard, no matter if the baby was born being fully developed, miscarriage, still born or born and passed away at a later day. It all hurts the same and even more.

It's so hard to loose anything in life.

This is just a touch of what the Lord has done for me.

I struggle from time to time actually here a lot lately trying to build my business. My business is still a little slow but I pray and believe that the Lord will allow to see progress and changes as he always does.

I'm so honored to be his child and I'm never going to give up on the Lord. He is my leading force and I believe that. I thought I would blog a little about the Lord I owe him way more.

The Lord has giving me a gift to pray and to help people so if your ever in need of prayer or encouragement please feel free to email me , message me here. I have a online inspirational network that I am working on right now so I will be posting some information soon.
I did not decide to blog just about business and selling items from my stores only. I wanted to blog to create friendships with people, that have the same passion as I. Who are Christians, creative people and just a fun way to socialize.

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear.What can man do to me?The Lord is on my side as my helper;I shall look in triumph on those who hate me.
It is better to take refuge in the Lordthan to trust in man.It is better to take refuge in the Lordthan to trust in princes.
Psalm 118:6-9

0 comments: