BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Rain to Shine!




Well, if I had not mentioned before. The past few days I have been really sick with my asthma. I had a series of asthma attacks within a few days of each other that had me feeling like I was really going to die.
I had a horrible doctor's visit. Had to wait to see another one on another day so to say the least my health and experiences over the past week were a little wild and scary and also really bothering. Still dealing with it. Any way today I actually feel a lot better than I had been. I give all glory to God for healing me and making me feel better. I honestly felt as if I needed to go to the hospital really bad. I held on though. I got through it with the grace of God's strength in me.


Today the weather was beautiful. I enjoyed a nice afternoon sitting outside with my cute little dog. (Chyance) He watched the cars and played with his little ducky toy that needs to be thrown away considering he has chewed holes in it and took the stuffing out of it. (ugh so destructive)


Any ways my best friend called and came over with one of other friends we sat on the porch, talked and went to the mall. I had a really fun little time. I needed to get out of the house for a breather. Today the weather was beautiful, it was like 70 degrees in Kentucky today.

I bought me a couple cute items from the mall and came on home. I had a nice day today. Really relaxing. I can't see what tomorrow will bring. By the way I added a cool new feature to my store website. LIVE CHAT how about that. Now my customers can get in contact with me when every I'm online, to help them directly from my store website. So cool! God is good. New ways to improve customer service because customers come first.

God Bless
I Heart Cup Cakes!
Zaundra

0 comments: