BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Zaundra's Unique Gift's,LLC


Zaundra's Unique Gift's,LLC
"Where We Make Your Gifts 4 U"

Here is some of my unique Gifts and more!

My company is a locally owned gift basket/gift shop business. All my gift baskets and other products are on my online store website. My dream is to one day have a big gift boutique store where people can come and shop. I'm so blessed to have an online store though. I'm proud to say that I started my business by myself. I have no employees it's all me for right now.






I strive to create the best gifts ever. I established my business a little over a year ago now. Praise the Lord. I offer many custom made gift baskets for any theme, Christian gifts, pet gift baskets and and much more.

I created this blog to express my talents to the world and to also meet new friends. I also wanted to introduce my new art boutique where I showcase my custom handmade art projects. God bless you. I hope to meet loads of people to chat with and just to have fun with.
These are sweet little medicine bottles filled with 20 Christian Scriptures Cards to help you get through your day. I carry a bottle in my purse at all times. Overdose on the holly ghost is fine in my book.
( If you would like to purchase these their $2.00)

0 comments: