BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 9, 2009

Getting The Move On It!


Well today is kind of cloudy. I must say the weather is crazy. I think that is the reason for so many people getting sick with allergies and other health problems. Can't win with the weather.


Today I plan on getting a lot of things done. I have cleaning, homework, and business stuff to take care of today. Wow!!!! A lot going on today. I'm home alone and it's the best time to get things done without being interrupted. Well actually Chyance is here.(My dog) He will be crying for me when he See's I won't be in the room often today. I have him so spoiled.


See he gets into so much and I make him stay in one area when I'm not with him. I keep the gate up. Poor baby. He can still see and he has plenty of room to hand out but I tell you it's like having a baby under your feet when your trying to get things done. (lol)


Wish me luck as I start my morning cleaning. I've prayed and got pumped up so here I go. I'll write later and share what I got done! lol...

0 comments: