BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hot Pink Cup Cakes Handmade Creative Art Boutique



HOT PINK CUPCAKES CREATIVE HANDMADE ART BOUTIQUE!


Hey everyone. Welcome to my "Hot Pink Cup Cakes Handmade Creative Art Boutique" blog. This is where I will introduce all of my handmade crafts, cards, wood painting, bookmarks, embellishments, shirts and so much more. I'm so excited to showcase my talents with the world. I think creating handmade items is so therapeutic. It calms you and takes you to another place.

( Yes, I made these cupcakes this past Christmas, How Cute?)


I love to paint and draw along with so many other things. I would like to call my style funky and you never know what it will be. Not every design will always be the same unless requested. Always something uniquely different with style and grace.
Creating different art projects is something that I love to do. Although still having my gift basket business I love to always create these items on the side. Most of these items are located on my main store website.
Soon I will be opening a cute little "Etsy Store" I'm so excited. I will not only be a buyer any more. I will showcase some of my items. I've already made a couple new friends. How about that!

0 comments: